Julian's Jabberings

Books reviews, current events, and other musings

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Back to Blogger

I've decided to return to Blogger. I started Julian's Jabberings on Blogger, but gave up on it when Blogger became flaky. However, those stability problems seem to have been resolved, and Blogger has added a lot of new features.

Maybe I'll be more motivated to blog, now that I no longer have to edit my HTML in Mozilla's Composer and post stuff by manual FTP. I meant to investigate Movable Type or some other mechanism to automate the process, but doing that seemed too much like my software development day job.

Now I'll start tweaking the Blogger template and settings, to fine tune the new-and-improved Julian's Jabberings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

This is a test comment.

September 11, 2004 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home